7.22.2009

sometimes things aren't what they seem.

i love you, i swear.

please trust me. please.

you are my favorite ever. please know that.

why cant i say no?

i am afraid of getting hurt, but this time i am willing to open up. so don't screw me over.

Yay! for my computer getting fixed. :)

Boo! for it cost so much. :(

only 3 more weekends.

i will be sad when the show is over. it has been a good run, guys.

H- you make me so happy. you are not a stupid girl.

i'm tried disappointing people but people need to learn that i can not be everywhere at once.

i need better time management skills.

i didn't want to like you at the beginning of the summer but i'm glad you have become part of our group of friends.

J-thank you for all the hard work you put into the show. i truly could not have done it without you.

i need to be nicer to people.

that's all for tonight...

(i think this was a good start)

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited about this....YAY for blogs. Also, I heart you.

    ReplyDelete