6.10.2010

Day 46

Tonight, Curtis and I decided to try someplace new for dinner. We settled on trying out Tokyo Thai on Anastasia Island...

I was not impressed at all. I probably will not be going back there any time soon. Curtis got sushi which he liked but my chicken teriyaki was not anything that I want again. The actual chicken part of my meal was good but the rest of the meal left something to be desired. The salad that came with my meal was swimming in the dressing, which was not appetizing at all. After the salad, my chicken, rice and vegetables came to the table. I had asked for double rice, no vegetables but that didn't happen so that was my first disappointment. Then, the chicken was good but the rice was stale and the vegetables were limp, both didn't have any flavor, it was like my taste buds were confused and could not figure out if I liked the meal or not because of the unbalenced of the tastes.

I do not recommend on anyone trying this place, but if you do...I hope you catch them on a better night than I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment