6.10.2010

Day 49

Instead of staying in St. Augustine on a busy, holiday weekend, I went back home to help my mom get ready for summer camp at her school. My mom works with the extended day program in elementary schools, however during the summer, they are opened all day as a "daycare". I only say daycare for lack of a better term. The kids in the camp, still have lessons and learn all kinds of stuff about whatever theme the program assigns. This year the theme is the ocean which is very cool.

Anyway, my mom needed some help with her lesson plans and the format so I decided to help her with all the knowledge I have from college and the education department. (Which, really she didn't need but still...) Helping her really was just a way for me to get more practice with daily schedules, routines and whatnot.

It was a cool way to spend the day...even if that makes me a total loser. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment