5.04.2010

Day 19

Happy one year to Curtis and I! Today was full of new things, the most important is this is the first time I have celebrated any type of anniversary with anyone and it is the most amazing thing. I am the happiest girl in the world.

For my present, Curtis treated me to Puddy Mud which is a place where you can paint your own pottery. I chose to paint a box that was in the shape of a cupcake. I hope it turns out well, we pick them up next week. Here's what it looked like before it went into the kiln.

Curtis made something too, but I can't say what it is...just in case.

After our trip to Puddy Mud, we went to the St. Augustine Lighthouse because Curtis had never been to the top of it. This was fun sharing something new with him.


All in all, it was an amazing day and I am incredibly lucky.

1 comment:

  1. SOOO glad you had fun! I think it will turn out great! I've worked at 3 paint your own pottery studios and tomorrow night the owner of one of them will be there. I told Curtis to take you to that one *Doing Dishes* but I know it's far away from you guys. We should do another girls night and go paint pottery together. It's one of my FAVORITE hobbies!!!!! *I have some pix posted on my profile page under art.* :)

    ReplyDelete