5.23.2010

Day 40

Somehow, I managed to date Curtis for over a year and not play poker...but that ended tonight. We went to Heather's house to play poker and try some of her husband's awesome pizza. Even though, I was the first person out and I had really no idea what I was doing, I had fun. I'm going to make Curtis teach me how to play for real. Hopefully, next time I won't be the "annoying girl who doesn't know how to play." :)

Oh and by the way, Marc's pizza was delicious. He made a carnivore pizza with several different types of meats on it, and I really enjoyed it.

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww! I didn't realize that was your first time ever. You are so cute!!! And you weren't the 'annoying girl who doesn't know how to play'.....trust me. It's all good! Marc's always, um, well....you know his nickname. lol. Anyways, it was fun and you guys should come again!! When Jaime first started playing with us, she hadn't played before either!

    ReplyDelete