5.23.2010

Day 34

My mom came up to visit me in St. Augustine and thanks to my great coupon cutting skills, I was able to snag ghost tours for 50% off. Ghost tours are one of the most popular tours in St. Augustine since we are reportedly the third most haunted city in America, therefore the tours are pricey and mostly draw only tourists. I have always wanted to go on one so finding the coupon was great.

On one nice Saturday night, Curtis, mom and I, along with 22 others, set out to hear some great stories and hopefully encounter some supernatural beings. Our tour guide, Andy, was a great story teller so he made all the "reported" encounters into great tales which would make even the biggest skeptic believe.

Here are some pictures from the tour:
Matanza Bay
Curtis leaning on the execution wall of the fort
Shadow picture on the wall of the fort
(we were hoping for some orbs.)
Huguenot cemetery


No comments:

Post a Comment