5.23.2010

Day 38

Time for dinner! Last week, I bought corn on the cob since it is in season and it is, basically, the only veggie I like. I wanted to make them for dinner so I had to figure out how to cook them.

Once I read a few different ways online, I decided on steaming them in the microwave. It was the easiest and fastest way to cook them. I, also, had to figure out what to have with them and I settled on hamburgers.

I went to Winn-Dixie and bought the burgers that were pre-shaped. Since Curtis wanted me to cook, I had to figure out how to cook hamburgers too. I ended up pan cooking them, and I even managed to cook his to medium and mine to well done without any problems.

All in all, it was a successful dinner of hamburgers and corn on the cob. Yum!

(Sorry I forgot to take a picture.)

No comments:

Post a Comment