4.12.2010

Day 1

Since this is the week before finals, I didn't have too much time to go out and try something new. Therefore, I looked within my apartment for something new to try. I was looking around the kitchen for something for dinner and decided this would be a perfect time to accomplish today's new thing...only problem, since I buy the groceries, I eat basically all the food in my apartment. That's when I remembered I had Jambalaya (because I bought if for Curtis, who still hadn't eaten it)...which I have never tried.

So for Day 1, I ate Jambalaya. Curtis decided to make it a little different from the directions on the box. Instead of water, we used chicken broth and heated the sausage with onions before adding it all to the pot and having it simmer for 25 minutes.


Once everything was finished cooking, it was the moment of truth. To my surprise, I like Jambalaya. Even with it being spicy! Who would have thought that? See good things can come from trying something new.

We will see what tomorrow brings...

No comments:

Post a Comment