4.24.2010

Day 13

Smiling, laughing, and making the waiter think you are completely insane. Tonight, I had dinner with one of my close friends, Maureen. Sadly, I don't get to see her as often as I would like (She lives in NY) but she is truly one of the people who can always make me laugh no matter what.

Maureen was in town briefly to visit family and I was lucky enough to be able to have dinner with her because I live so close to her family now. We ended up talking and laughing for over 3 hours but it didn't seem like it was that long. Dinner was amazing, our waiter didn't kill us and it was great making new memories.

Never underestimate the power of memories, you make them everyday and I am glad that I started this blog to remind me of all the memories I am making through my year of adventures. Looking back, I am thankful for Hillary's blogs of quotes and Ashley W.'s mad picture taking skills. Making our memories over the last few years become part of us forever, because now we can't forget them even if we wanted to. Thank you girls and thank you, Maureen for the night of great memories for looking back upon. Open up the pit of hell. :)

Fresh Banana Cream Cheesecake. YUM!
My coke on the rocks, thanks to our waiter!
PIT OF HELL!
Whose menu has 21 pages, really?

No comments:

Post a Comment