4.18.2010

Day 7

This morning/afternoon, I went canoeing with Curtis' family. This was a great new thing for me because I had never been. I didn't really know what to expect but I never thought it would have been as relaxing as it was. It was great...minus the rain. It happened to rain the entire time we were out on the water, but it wasn't scary rain so I was okay with it. It was great to be outdoors and trying something new.


I really think that canoeing will be a new hobby of mine because of the calmness that it brought, minus the sibling fighting. :) Curtis and I are already trying to plan another trip because I would like to go out when it's not raining. I think we might try a new run, too! I'll keep you updated...


P.S. I'll add some pictures once Curtis' mom adds them on facebook.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you liked canoing! It's a family favorite. I could certainly do without the sibling fighting too but that was mild! LOL I hope to get you the pics today! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!!

    The fighting was mild but I didn't like be in the canoe that was being pushed and I doubt Kayla liked it either. That's the part I didn't care for.

    ReplyDelete