4.26.2010

Day 15

Work is....kinda fun? I didn't know that my new job would be so interesting. I'm working at the same place I work during the school year, just full time. But I'm getting new responsibilities which are great. Today, I went out on tour twice. I hadn't ever given tours by myself so this was a new experience. As the tour guide, I show prospective students Flagler and tell them all about it. It's cool to meet the kids that are interested in Flagler and learn a little about them. Although it was hot and gross outside, I tried to stay positive and from the feedback everyone enjoyed the tours. I hope the students that I showed around today will like Flagler as much as I do and make it their home for the next few years.

Maybe the summer gig won't be so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment