4.26.2010

Day 14

I start work tomorrow. I am thankful for the summer work and the money I will be making but I was feeling a little down about the fact that I will be spending the majority of my summer working. But it's all okay because nothing cures "down-ness" like shopping.

I went to Old Navy today because I had a rewards card and I bought two new shirts. One is teal and the other it hot pink, I thought these were very appropriate spring/summer colors. Also, these colors reminded me of Hillary (don't get offended, it's a good thing) so I got them. I'm sort of sad that I won't be home to work summer camp and hanging out as much, but I am kind of thankful for the opportunity to move forward a little bit. Hopefully, these new clothes will help me remember the old times and carry that attitude into my new job. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment