4.11.2010

I'm going to give this a shot...

Lately, I have been doing a lot of thinking. I have never been one who wants to settle. I want to live life to the fullest and do what I want, when I want. The only problem is...I haven't been doing this.

Therefore, I am starting a resolution... I know it isn't New Year's but why wait. Who says you can't decide to make changes to your life during the year, or whenever you want to. So here it is:

I am going to try something new everyday for the next year. That's right. 365 days of new adventures.

Now, this means try something new or make something new or go somewhere new. It is not limited to anything. One day I might try a new food and the next I might volunteer someplace new. I want to discover everything and anything possible. So, this is my way of making sure I complete my task. I am going to post my new ventures on my blog and let everyone know of my new findings. I won't bore you with it every day but I will try to post everyday and then link it to Facebook about once a week. However, feel free to check up on me when ever you want.

So until tomorrow...the beginning of a new life...

3 comments:

  1. Phillie! I am so stoked for this! I was seriously thinking of you the other day ad was wondering how you were! I am excited to stalk your blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!
    i love you and definitely be watch out for ya :)

    ReplyDelete