4.17.2010

Day 6

I'm so excited!!!! As some of you know, I have wanted a Polaroid camera for a very long time. I don't know why I have really wanted one but I have.

Well..... I am now the proud owner of a new (to me) POLAROID CAMERA! It is so wonderful. I went to the Habitat for Humanity Lake- Sumter Thrift Store today to look around. I was surprised that they had so many good, cheap, slightly used goods. I didn't even know about this place until today but it going to be a new place to shop for any type of furniture. Basically, all of the stuff that is there has come out of The Villages so it has some really nice stuff.

My dad and I were about to leave when we saw a table right by the door and stop to look at the stuff on it. That is when I saw my new baby. It was sitting there with film and everything, it was such a good find.


I'm excited to start taking pictures with it because the pictures will be fun wall decorations for my room. All I have to do now is try to find film for it, but I heard a rumor that I can get in online still. But that's okay....I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment